Full Service Interior Design
Amy Tyndall Design is a full service residential interior design firm, focusing on new construction and large scale renovation projects.
Amy partners with and guides her clients through the entire design process—from initial concept, through construction to completion. She focuses on building a relationship of trust with her clients, managing every project with care, quality and stewardship. Amy’s enthusiasm and hands-on approach with her clients as well as with the trades results in excellent communication during the project, and gives her clients confidence throughout the entire process.
Our custom tailored interior design services include:
- Space Planning
- Working closely with your Architect, Builder and Subcontractors during Construction
- Selection and Sourcing of all Fixtures and Finishes
- Lighting Layouts
- Custom Trim and Millwork Design
- Paint and Finish Selections
- Providing Finish Schedules to your Builder
- Selection of Furniture, Artwork and Decorative Accessories
- Artistic Renderings of your new space
- Fabrication of Custom Furniture, Soft Goods and Window Treatments
- Management of the Design Process from Initial Concept through Installation
This service is perfect for the client who wants the Amy Tyndall Design look and experience, but only needs a limited amount of design expertise and can then manage their project on their own.
On Design Day, you will receive 4 consecutive hours of customized one on one time with Amy where she will answer your questions, visit showrooms with you if needed and tackle your most pressing design issues. You will receive detailed notes from your custom Design Day within 3 business days of your appointment.
This begins with a scheduled 45 minute phone consultation with Amy to discuss your goals, your style, review design inspiration, and set intentions for your time together.
Availability is limited, as this is exclusive one on one time with Amy. For more information and to schedule your initial phone consultation, contact email@example.com.